Human Resources and Work Health & Safety
The HR & WHS module for myBMP now includes the areas of industrial relations and worker safety in order to assist in managing one of the most valuable assets of a farm business, the people.
Within this module is the guidance to help you firstly meet your legal obligations around employing staff, and secondly, put in place procedures to help you optimise employee productivity in a safe environment.
This module focuses on all aspects of employing staff, whether they are family members, employees or contractors. It offers practical ways to improve your ability to attract, retain, manage and protect your team.
This module is packed full of templates and resources you can download to make the job of staff management a lot easier. These include:
- Summary of current employment legislation;
- Draft position descriptions;
- Templates for recruitment ads and interview questions;
- Guidelines on what questions you cannot ask during interview (discrimination);
- Templates for advising unsuccessful job candidates;
- Induction templates;
- Probation periods and reviewing performance templates;
- Guidelines on and templates for conducting (and recording) a performance review.
- A workplace Health and Safety Plan and Policy
- Training requirements
- Risk assessment to eliminate hazards in the workplace
- Record keeping